**Covid-19 update: International travel has resumed to pre-pandemic levels. Italy currently requires N95 masks aboard public transportation, which will expire Sept 30. (7/23/22)**
Packing – the less you pack and smaller your suitcase, the easier it will be to get around. Here are some suitcase and packing tips:
- Here’s my packing list. It can all go in a carry-on
- Key pieces for me are packing cubes and this suitcase
- If you’re a techie, you might like a packing app
HOW TO! >>Here’s a short video on my technique for packing a carry-on!<<
- Keep your passport current – at least 6 months validity left
- Is one of these right for you? TSA PreCheck, Global Entry and Clear
- Answering your questions: travel insurance options
Flying – From the right suitcase to comfort during your flight, consider this before departure:
- If your flight is delayed or canceled, you’ll be so happy you have your carry-on suitcase with you!
- Carry-on size restrictions for each airline
- Top picks in ’23 for carry-on luggage
- Ideas for your “plus-one” bag. I like a backpack, but there are many options.
- More questions answered about travel gear.