**Coronavirus and Travel** Cypress Tours is in a wait-and-watch mode, with hopes of traveling as planned this summer.
Packing – the less you pack and smaller your suitcase, the easier it will be to get around. Here are some suitcase and packing tips:
- Here’s my packing list. It can all go in a carry-on
- See these packing apps, packing cubes and other carry-on tips
- Pack a lightweight, foldable duffel if you anticipate some shopping
- Keep your passport current – at least 6 months validity left
- Is TSA Precheck for you?
- What about Global Entry?
- Here’s a helpful review of travel insurance options
Flying – From the right suitcase to comfort during your flight, take these steps before departure: