Packing – the less you pack and smaller your suitcase, the easier it will be to get around. Here are some suitcase tips and ways to beat jet lag.
- Check out my packing list. It can all go in a carry-on.
- Packing apps, cubes and other carry-on tips
- Pack a lightweight, foldable duffel if you anticipate some shopping.
- keep your passport current – at least 6 months validity left.
- is TSA Precheck for you?
- what about Global Entry?
- here’s a helpful review of travel insurance options.
Flying – From the right suitcase to comfort during your flight, take these steps before departure.